Effective Date: March 2019
Personal Information. Personal Information refers to data relating to you, to identify you as an individual/particular person. This does not include data that has been submitted anonymously.
Information We Collect
You do not need to provide any Personal Information to browse our Site.
We collect information:
- That you directly provide to DeskLabs when you visit, register, complete a transaction on the site, or connect with other resources available;
- That your employer, colleagues or brokers provide to DeskLabs;
- That we acquire from other sources, such as third parties’ sites and Google Analytics.
Information we collect:
- Contact Information: name, mail and email address, phone number;
- Professional Information: company name, your title, team, and other information about your business;
- Payment Information: debit/credit card details, bank account information, or other payment information if required;
- Intellectual Property: your company’s logos, trademarks, etc.
- Other Information: some other content and information you provide and add to our Service website and portal.
Use of Personal Information
Generally, we use your Personal Information to:
- Provide services based on your requirements and our contracts;
- Improve our Site, customer service and personalize user experience;
- Contact you about our company’s updates, Services, and promotions;
- Process any transactions;
- Comply and fulfill our legal obligation.
Sharing Personal Information
We disclose your Information under limited circumstances to DeskLabs’ service providers, community, and advertisers, so as to provide and improve our products and services. We will only share user’s Personal Information to certain third parties with your consensus.
Changes to This Policy
Questions and Comments